Ch, Ch, Ch, Ch, Ch, Changes

Nogger has been working very hard across the festive period, whilst the rest of you have been stuffing your faces with rubbish, to bring some life-enhancing changes to your blogging experience.

As these are gradually being implemented over the next week or so, please bear with me. I will endeavour to make the transition as painless as possible.

These will include futures prices updated throughout the day for all the European & US grains markets (including the overnight eCBOT), I may even throw in Aussie wheat & crude oil just because I can.

I just need to find an aesthetically pleasing way of making it all look not too overpowering.

Meanwhile if you'd like such things on your existing website, or even a new one designing from scratch, drop me an email: Nogger

Check out the Gemcom website for an example of the sort of thing Nogger could do for you.