Please, No More, Be Still My Aching Sides

India's junior agriculture and food minister K.V. Thomas has told reporters that the government are "considering" lowering the minimum price in their recently announced wheat tender.

Offering half a million tonnes under the Open Market Sale Scheme (OMSS) at way over world market price, has surprisingly not met with an avalanche of buying interest from Indian millers.

Curiously just yesterday Food and Agriculture Minister, Sharad Pawar, ruled out lowering the prices of food grains under OMSS.

Crikey, and you thought our government was bad. I think that these boys just like seeing their names in the papers.

It's a bit like the old....

Monday: Rooney Leaving Utd Shocker
Tuesday: I'm Staying Put - Rooney
Wednesday: Why I Have To Go - Rooney Exclusive
Thursday: Roo Who? - Fergie
Friday: I Hate That Stinking Manc Cess Pit - Rooney
Saturday: Fregie Hails Rooney Hat Trick
Sunday: I've Always Been A Manc Me La - Rooney