Trivia

A lamb with two heads, five legs and two tails has been born in Somerset, according to the Daily Telegraph (here).

Shame it died, it would have fitted in pretty well with the rest of the population down there.

"She only told me she was my sister afterwards, officer."

Which reminds me, what do you call a pig with three eyes?

A Piiig of course. I don't know how I think them up I really don't.

Another load of old trivia with nothing whatsoever to do with the grain trade that catches my eye this morning is this:

Down Under Chunder

Ozzie chart toppers Men at Work have lost a plagiarism case which said that they had brazenly stolen the flute riff in their worldwide smash hit Down Under from the 1930's ditty "Kookaburra Sits in the Old Gum Tree".

Plagiarists, don't you just hate them?