That Kebab Is Bigger Than Me

20/08/11 -- You'll all be pleased to hear that I'm back safe and sound from a ten day intensive Portuguese lager sampling and fact finding mission, none the worse for wear. Physically. What has taken a brutal hammering however is my pocket.

I'm struggling to reconcile where I was ripped off the most on this latest trip, having already been royally shafted by British Unfairways last month I'm starting to get used to it, so I will let you decide:

Is it answer one: being asked to pay 205 quid to buy 200 euros at Leeds Bradford Airport.

Answer two: having to pay EUR5 for two cans of Fanta at Mr Yummy Tummy (or something like that), Faro Airport.

Answer three: looking at the price board in astonishment at Mr Happy Grill (again, or something like that) in Faro's departure lounge to see that it was 14 euros for a cheeseburger meal!