Shhhhhhhhh.......

08/12/11 -- Amidst a tide of doom and gloom and downwards spiralling grain prices I'm here to hopefully offer a crumb of comfort to disgruntled cereal growers.

This info is given strictly on the basis that you didn't hear it from me though, as it may conflict with the "we've only got one bag left to sell, if you don't buy it now you won't get it" line that you may hear from some fertiliser suppliers.

Urea FOB Yuzhny on the Black Sea is down USD73/tonne in the past three weeks according to my sources. Incidentally also of note is that Jan shipment is a meaty USD45/tonne discount to Dec.

Of course if you've already bought then you're going to be even more disgruntled than if I'd kept that piece of information to myself aren't you? So for those in that position look into my eyes, not around the eyes, into the eyes, one, two, three your under...fertiliser prices have not come down, well done, give yourself a little pat on the back. Now, take all your clothes off and run round like a chicken. One, two, three you're back in the room.