Nogger On Tour

12/11/12 -- Following a guest appearance at the South Suffolk Agricultural Association's annual prizegiving thrash last week, this week I am a bit closer to home speaking in Market Rasen at an event co-organised by Offre & Demande Agricole and X-Farm Market Intelligence.

I'm looking forward to hearing what I'm going to say as I haven't even made a start on my presentation yet! I'm sure I'll think of something. I may even dust off my ancient "death by Umbongo" joke. I wasn't sure that the refined ladies and gentlemen of South Suffolk were quite ready for that one yet.

If anyone fsncies availing themselves of free tea, coffee and more importantly bacon rolls on Wednesday morning (14th Nov. 9.30 am start) then I'm told that there may be a few spaces left if you're quick. Email info@xfarm.co.uk to reserve a place and/or find out more.