Welcome Finland!!

Nogger has noticed a disproportionately large number of blog hits emanating from Finland. A new chum of mine, Harri from Finland, emailed to explain that the mighty Nogger's Blog is often mentioned over there! Finland, Uruguay, they're all on here I tell you.

Anyway, following a link from a hit this morning I saw the name Nogger mentioned in amongst a load of Finnish, a language in which I shamefully have to admit that I am less than fluent.

Undeterred, I thought I would Google an online translator to get a rough idea of what our chums in Finland are saying.

Here is the literal translation given:

"In Argentina a rain was obtained to a part of the field and the clown school thought that the prices keep to be its honour to calculate. Wrong thought, the rains came too late so that there would be even just help from them. Furthermore, the driest areas got nothing yet. Noggers blogin the hemmo has accumulated an illustrative presentation on the matter. Chap who is seriously cheated."

What's a hemmo? I've never been called one of them before. And I'm not too sure where the clown school come in either. Or is that a reference to the Argy government? Cheated - He obviously knows Mrs Nogger#1 then! Answers on a postcard please.