Vivergoff

My mate is a scaffolder. And my mate's mate right, by some strange quirk of spooky fate that only happens once in a billion years, you'll never guess what he does for a living. Go on, have a go, it's only a bit of fun.

Yes, you're right he's a scaffolder too, how crazy is that? My mate, and his mate, are both scaffolders, it must be a million to one shot mustn't it?

Well, here's the interesting bit, right. My mate's mate, we'll call him Dave, it will save me typing my mate's mate over and over when I'm tired. Right were are we, ah yes, right I'm back on track, go with it...

"Dave" (real name withheld for legal reasons), was a scaffolder on the Ensus job, which of course has now ended. He's only gone and got himself another different, but ever so slightly similar, job. And you'll never guess where that job is, go on, give it a go, where's the harm eh?

Blimey you're right again, that's two out of two, I can see I'm going to have to keep an eye on you. "Dave" has only gone and got himself a scaffolding job at Vivergo.

Now Dave's new scaffolding job runs until October (cue drum bit from EastEnders duh, duh, DUH, DUH, DUH), past the official scheduled opening date of "summer 2010". Wow.

I hope they aren't planning a Christmas Party at Vivergo, 'cos I've got a funny feeling that Dave will still be up his scaffolding looking through the window whilst Tracey from Accounts is photocopying her wotsits.

Still, Ensus might be up and running by then.

Next week: My other mate's mate gets a job making bacon butties at Vireoffandonagain.