Server Problems

26/09/11 -- My expensive 1nd1 server is down this afternoon, which explains how a lot of the images on here have suddenly gone AWOL. It also explains why the price feeds aren't working, and judging by the number of other websites that I frequent which also seem to have disappeared from t'interweb this afternoon I'm not the only one - "millions" of websites are down, according to some reports. I apologise to those people taking content from me, 1and1 say via Twitter that: "We're currently experiencing an issue with some servers and internal systems like the control panel. We're trying to fix this ASAP!"

Update 15.55 BST: server problems now sorted, fingers crossed. All in they've been down for about an hour and a half this afternoon I reckon, I guess that's not too bad in 2 years worth of using them?