More Investment Advice

22/08/13 -- Following on from yesterday's nice winner, Bogart at 7/1, I'm playing with the bookies money today.

Unfortunately there are no sprint handicaps at York, but the opener is a trappy looking 20 runner affair over 6 furlongs.

I'm going to have a little tickle on Ventura Mist, currently available at 12/1, and drawn 19 of the 20.

She stayed on well over 6 furlongs at Newmarket last time out, and the fifth in that race subsequently went on to win a listed race next time out, whilst the winner (Ventura Mist was beaten 3/4 of a length) went on to be fourth in a Group 2 race on her next run.

In other news, I'm saddened to hear that the reported death of REM lead singer Michael Stipe has been revealed as an internet hoax: Everybody hurts

The reason I'm sad about it is that it prevents me from telling you that only two people knew about his death. That's me an' the coroner.

Come on Ventura...